Tretinoin is a widely used topical product available in different quantity forms and strengths. Tretinoin 0.05% cream is one of the most popular creams that have specific positioning in treating dermatological disorders. Tretinoin 0.05 cream effectively recovers the complications associated with photo-damaged skin like a wrinkle, age spots, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of using Tretinoin 0.05
- Ultraviolet radiation exerts adverse effects on our skin. It causes degradation of collagen and makes our skin surface rough and dry. Tretinoin 0.05 cream diminishes the effect of UV rays and helps in collagen formation. As a result, it reduces wrinkles, age spots, and hyperpigmentation in the photo-damaged By eliminating dead cells from the skin surface, it also makes your skin smooth.
- Tretinoin cream needs to be applied once daily, preferably at evening or at night time. Before applying this cream, wash your entire face properly with mild soap cleanser. If you have applied makeup, then it has to be removed completely before applying the cream. A thin layer of this cream should be applied to the affected areas. Using too much or more than recommended amount will not bring a better result, rather this may cause some potential skin reactions. Application of moisturizer is recommended during the use of this cream. Due to the risk of irritation, precautions should be taken to take to avoid sunlight exposure. Use protective clothing or sunscreen while using Tretinoin cream. Usually, 6 to 8 weeks of application is recommended. Also, the safety has been established up to two years of application.
- The cream is proven to treat sun damaged skin; it helps to reduce rough spots and discoloration of the pigment. Improvements are usually observed within three or four weeks of regular use. Tretinoin users have reported that brown spots normally take about 2 months and fine wrinkles start to diminish after four to six months of use. The process may seem slow, but the results are promising and effective.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Best Glaucoma Eye Drops List - November 16, 2017
- What is the Use of Acyclovir Cream and what is its Price - November 10, 2017
- Acyclovir Cream for Cold Sores - November 9, 2017