Infertility is one of the common reproductive health issues faced by millions of people around the world. It is no longer a taboo; the medical science has achieved enough progress to deal with Infertility. But a reproductive issue like infertility can cause serious issues both emotionally and physically. Infertility can take a huge toll on the emotional health of the both males as well as females. As the science keeps advancing, the chances of getting faster and better results of the infertility treatments are also increased.
Different Fertility Treatment and their Methods:
The technique the patient may need to treat infertility may depend largely on the cause of their infertility. Here are the common techniques or methods used:
- Drugs to improve fertility/fertility drugs:
These drugs are sometimes used for the women who are not able to ovulate regularly or by those whose partners have very poor sperm quality. These can be used alone, but can also be used in together with assisted conception. The success rate is 40 to 45 percent. These drugs are low cost and relatively are convenient, hence are considered first choice by infertile couples.
- Surgical treatments–the couples who are diagnosed with diseases or abnormalities are often prescribed to undergo surgical treatments. In cases such as endometriosis, that may cause scarring and blockages, fallopian tube problems, PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome, fibroids and male infertile problems.
- Assisted conception– those couples who aren’t successful to reproduce even after the above said methods and treatments are suggested to go through several techniques such as:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): in this assisted method, washed and selected sperms are inserted into the uterus through a thin catheter. To increases the chances of conception you may well be given fertility drugs. The chances are about 60 to 70 percent of pregnancy after 6 cycles. It is a simple surgical procedure. The success rate may depend upon the woman’s age and the quality of the man’s sperm.
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF): IVF is a very good technique that is commonly used for infertility that is caused by blocked Fallopian tubes. During IVF, eggs are harvested and retrieved. Then each egg is mixed with sperm that can be either obtained by the male partner or from a donor. The eggs and sperm mixture is fused in a laboratory dish to cause fertilization to form embryos. The embryo is then placed inside woman’s womb using a fine plastic tube that is passed through the cervix. Treatment of IVF is costly and physically very demanding. The technique may require a careful regimen of fertility drugs before the start of each cycle of treatment.
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT): the technique is similar to the IVF, but the only difference is that the collected sperms and gametes are mixed but not allowed to fuse outside the body, in fact, the mixture is immediately placed inside the fallopian tube or womb of the women and the fertilization is allowed to take place naturally inside the female body.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): In case the males have a low sperm count or they are not able to penetrate the egg to fertilise the egg, ICSI is used. In this method, the washed sperm is directly injected into the egg in the female body bypasses any natural barriers that may be preventing fertilization.
The role of HCG drugs in treating infertility:
HCG drug is one of the newest fertility drugs recommended by doctors during medically-assisted fertility treatments. HCG is a protein hormone that is produced by the placenta and it is quite required to sustain a pregnancy. HCG is now being used as an injectible medicine. In most cases, HCG injection before an embryo transfer during IVF is known to increases the chances of success. HCG injections are used in many cases to assist pregnancy and conception. It is successfully used for:
Here is some HCG product for Infertility:
- Triggering ovulation for women with PCOS
- Assist with IUI, IVF or ICSI
- Increasing sperm count in males having low sperm count
- Stimulating the development of male testicles in underdeveloped males/boys
- Maintaining the level of progesterone during initial few days of insemination
Apart from these techniques, some other options are also available for infertile couples such as utilization of donor eggs and surrogacy.
Donor eggs are used in those cases where the female is not able to produce eggs and hence the donated egg is fertilized with the recipient’s partner and then implanted into the recipient’s womb. The success rate is good in case of fresh donor eggs.
In surrogacy, the egg and the sperm of the infertile couple are fertilised outside and then transferred into another woman who becomes the surrogate mother. In this case, donor eggs/donor sperms may also be used. you can also buy HCG online for infertility from buyviagrasofttabs.info at low price with genuine quality.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Vardenafil HCL Tablets 20 Mg How Long Does It Last - July 18, 2018
- Kamagra Oral Jelly Buy Online - July 17, 2018
- Vardenafil Tablets 20 mg Uses, Dosage, Price and Side Effects - July 13, 2018