If you are tired of using fake eyelashes and volumizing mascaras, it is time to learn how to make your eyelashes grow. So, say goodbye to cosmetic solutions and read these tips to know how to get longer and thicker eyelashes.
1. Brush your eyelashes. As weird as it sounds, using a little comb to brush your lashes can boost growth. Use an eyelash comb before applying mascara.
2. Using Vaseline on your eyelashes is a quick and easy way to make your lashes longer. Just a little Vaseline on the eyelids before you hit the sack. A beauty sleep can go a long way in making your lashes healthier and longer. It won’t miraculously grow your lashes overnight but is very beneficial in the long run.
3. Swap your regular mascara for an eyelash accelerator mascara. These are pricier than normal mascaras but give good results. All you need to do is apply a coat of this mascara, just as you would with any regular mascara product.
4. Olive oil is known to be on the best booster for eyelash growth. It works wonders. Just put some on the eyelids before going to bed. The lashes will soak up the olive oil during the course of the night, absorbing all the minerals and vitamins present in the oil
5. Do not mistreat your eyelashes at all and massage them regularly. Gently rub your eyelids to trigger the hair follicles to grow healthier eyelashes. Do not ignore your lashes if you don’t want them to go back to brittle and breakage-prone.
6. Your lashes need Vitamin E to grow longer. You can use a vitamin E cream or lotion to boost growth.
7. Your diet has a lot to do with the growth of your eyelashes. Your eyelashes will never grow to their maximum potential if you have a bad diet with a lot of junk and fatty food items. To truly help your lashes grow, you need a nutritious, balanced diet with fruits and vegetables.
8. Biotin is a vitamin that is known to boost growth and health of hair, skin and nails. Taking biotin once a day will make your eyelashes stronger, darker and longer. Biotin supplements are free of allergens. 5,000 mg of biotin is a good start if you are aiming for healthier eyelashes.
Another great way to enhance your eyelashes is by using a Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. One popular brand of Bimatoprost is careprost. All you need to do is buy Careprost online, take a drop on an applicator brush and apply it along the upper lids. Do not stop using careprost even after your lashes have reached a desirable length; this will help in maintaining their length and volume. careprost greatly helps people with hypo-trichosis of eye lashes. If you have sparse eye lashes, a Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution such as careprost will help you greatly in making them thicker and longer.
Try out these tips, and you will notice visible changes in your eyelashes in some time.