Today’s environmental conditions and dietary habits of the people have made their skin more and more sensitive and prone to several skin conditions. There are a number of skin conditions that are being faced by people today and the most common among them are acne and psoriasis. For such skin problems, Salicylic acid ointment Salicylix SF6 is a perfect solution. It is a keratolytic ointment that causes shedding of the outer skin layer and prevents Acne Vulgaris, Seborrhea or Psoriasis, corns, calluses, and warts, etc.This skin formulation is super soft on the skin and does not cause any harm to it.
Manufacturer Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6- This excellent dermatological tested beauty product Salicylix SF6 is manufactured by Reddy’s lab and is popular all around the globe.
Benefits and working of Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6
Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6 treats the skin conditions that involve scaling, overgrowth of skin cells like psoriasis, ichthyoses, dandruff, calluses, corns and warts on the hands or feet. It removes acne by reducing the swelling and redness around the unplugging blocked skin pores thus allowing pimples to shrink.
Never use the Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6 if
- You are allergic to salicylic acid or any other ingredient in this product
- You have diabetes, kidney, and liver diseases ( Ask your physician before using)
- Have any other skin related problem
Always pre-inform your physician in following cases:
- Children and teenagers who suffer from chicken pox or the flu
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
Usage of the Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6 :
The topical salicylic acid should be used several times a day, depending on the condition and the product being used. To get the best benefits of the product, use it regularly.
Method to apply the Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6 :
Apply the product as prescribed on the back of the pack. It is necessary that if you use this ointment regularly then you can have proven results within a few weeks of applying the ointment. Follow the steps to get the best results:
- Wash your face and hands with a very mild cleanser and do not irritate the skin
- Take an almond size dollop of ointment on your finger and apply a small amount of ointment near the problem area
- Spread using your fingertips and rub gently all over
- Never apply too much of the ointment
- Do not apply the ointment on open wounds
Side Effects Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6
There are a few common and rare side effects associated with the use of Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6. These reactions could develop for a few minutes after application of the ointment or within a day. Do not make use of the medication if allergic reactions such as hives, swelling of the face, lips or throat occur.
Other side-effects of Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6 include:
- A severe headache, ringing in your ears, problems with hearing, thinking problems
- Severe stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Light-headed feeling
- Shortness of breath
- Severe burning, dryness, and skin irritation
Common side effects of Salicylic acid Salicylix SF6:
- Minor skin irritation, rash, or peeling
- Changes in the color of treated skin
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Bimatoprost vs Latanoprost - November 20, 2017
- Best Glaucoma Eye Drops List - November 16, 2017
- What is the Use of Acyclovir Cream and what is its Price - November 10, 2017