Careprost is a treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow natural eyelashes, making them longer, darker, and thicker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is defined as having insufficient or inadequate eyelashes.
The Careprost ophthalmic solution works gradually. One can start seeing longer lashes after four weeks of application, to achieve maximum length, thickness, and darkness; one must use this preparation daily for 16 weeks. A user may see improvement in the following weeks:
- At week 4- longer eyelashes may be noticeable
- At week 8- Your eyelashes become darker and fuller than before
- At week 16- Full dramatic results may noticeable
Always remember, do not reduce or stop nightly application of Careprost eye drop when you first notice results. Individual results may vary. It is possible for a difference in length, thickness, fullness, and darkness of eyelashes. These differences can occur and usually go away if you stop using this eyelash enhancer. Once you stopped its application, your eyelashes gradually return to their previous state over several weeks to months.
Steps to grow your eyelashes with the help of Careprost
- Before application- Before you apply the ophthalmic solution, make sure that your face is clean, as well as makeup and contact lenses are removed.
- Prepare the Applicator- Place one drop of solution on the tip of the applicator to apply on the affected eye.
- Apply the solution with applicator- After dropping the solution on the applicator tip, draw a line carefully at the base of the upper eyelashes.
- Clean the excess liquid– You should immediately blot any excess liquid beyond the eyelid with the help of tissue. Excess liquid can spread to areas of your face and may cause unwanted hair growth.
- Dispose of applicator- The eyelash brush or applicator should be cleaned before each application. Dispose of the applicator after one application. Repeat the process for opposite eye, using a sterile applicator to help minimize the risk of contamination from one eye to another.
- Itching and eye redness are the most common adverse effects that a user may experience after using Careprost ophthalmic solution.
- The eye drop should not be applied to your eye or to the lower eyelid. There is a possibility that unwanted growth may occur in other areas of your skin where the formulation frequently touches.
- Users are advised to remove their contact lenses before applying Careprost eye drops. You can reinsert your contact lenses 15 minutes after application.
- Make sure that you keep the applicator away from the unintended surface as contamination may occur, which can lead to infections.
- Continue using the preparation for 16 weeks; do not stop the application when you first notice results.
- If you accidently get a Careprost solution in your eye, no need to wash your eyes as it is not expected to cause any harm.
- If you stop using Bimatoprost solution (Careprost), your eyelashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Note- You can buy careprost for longer thicker and darker eyelashes at very low price with genuine quality from buyviagrasofttabs.info with low shipping charges