Are you the one suffering from body acne and end up surfing the net to find ways to get rid of acne fast?Acne also develops on the butt that is not glamorous, and everyone has to deal with it. So do not suffer much because we bring you several many ways to get rid of acne fast.
Acne is a common problem for men and women. But the areas that are hit the worst by acne are thighs, forearms, stomach and buttocks. Butt is a sensitive part,and getting a pimple on it becomes more embarrassing during summers (bikini time). Acne on the hips is frustrating and painful. But one can easily prevent it as there are several ways to get rid of acne fast. Butt acne is caused due to bacteria that is trapped in the clothing after gym. One must immediately change the clothes after workout as the pimples emerge from the red spots.How to prevent butt acne? It is no longer a difficult job.You just need to find the perfect ways to get of rid acne fast and give extra attention to skin care. To prevent butt acne you can use the following ways:
- Medicinal ways
- Home remedies
- Lifestyle changes
Ways to get rid of acne fast- Medicinal
- Topical drugs- One of the ways to get rid of acne fast is using topical drugs. Topical medicines like tretinoin, adapalene, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can be used for treating butt acne. Use the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor and improvement can be seen in about two to four weeks. Topical medications come in the form of gel, lotions, and creams. They include antibiotics as Erythromycin, Clindamycin, and Meclocycline.
- Antibiotics – To prevent butt acne, one may consider oral antibiotics as well. Consume oral antibiotics for about two to four months. The possible drugs include Tetracycline, Erythromycin, Minocycline, Doxycycline, Clindamycin, and Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole.
- Oral drugs- Oral corticosteroids or anti-inflammatory drugs, are also used for treating acne Vulgaris. It helps to prevent acne, but remember you must take the medicine only on doctor’s recommendation.
Home remedies- another way to get rid of acne fast
- Lemon juice- Lemon juice is one of the essential natural ways to get rid of acne fast. It fights off acne inflammation because of the presence of vitamin C and natural acid contents. To use it as an anti-inflammatory remedy, follow these easy steps.Have a lemon and cut it into four portions of the same size.Squeeze the juice and then apply it to the affected part with a cotton ball.Wash the area after five minutes.Consistent use of the lemon juice fades away the acne scars because lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent due to its rich citric acid content.
- Turmeric- To prevent butt acne or acne on the other parts, an ancient herb turmeric is used for its anti-inflammatory effect. Turmeric helps to fight inflammation and prevent the body’s free radicals from the damaged skin cells. For preparing a turmeric paste for butt acne follow these steps:Mix two tablespoons of turmeric with a half glass of water.After cooling apply the paste to the affected area.Let it dry as the paste gets hard.Wash off the area.
- Natural oil- Using coconut oil on the affected butt area is the most efficient way to get rid of acne fast. You must use it three to four times a week for better results.
- Baking soda- Baking soda is another good way to cure the problem of acne. You need to form a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste on the pimple and then rest on your bed for a few minutes. Keep it on the affected area for about 15 minutes and then wash off. The remedy is superb and treats butt acne in a few days.
Changes your lifestyle to get rid of acnefast
- Wear loose clothes- In order to prevent butt acne, you should wear clothes that are breathable as there will be fewer chances to get trapped in the sweat anytime. As far as undergarments are concerned, try to wear the one made from cotton fiber. The sweat gets trapped on the buttocks, so one must change undergarments frequently and shower after sweating.
- Stay hydrated- Water is superb for the skin health.But you have to drink at least eight glasses of water every day so that it hydrates the body inside and out.
- Sit less, stand more- When we sit, it prevents the skin from breathing adequately. Sitting for comparatively long hours may contribute to pores that are clogged by sweat and bacteria. Even at the office/workplace, do not sit for more time. Do the brisk walk or leg exercises at the desk whenever possible to prevent butt acne and blood circulation.
In order to prevent acne in any place of the body, it is required that one maintains hygiene. Wearing dirty or stinky clothes leads to the formation of pimples. As we know, there are many ways to get rid of acne fast; one only needs proper skin care. So try to keep a check on your diet plan and stay hydrated to prevent acne. Else home remedies can be considered, too, that are simple, easy to make and much more efficient.