Hard gelatin capsules, Omesec 20 mg, prevent the secretion of gastric acid. It is highly effective in treating gastric problems by lowering the acid production in the stomach. The medicine contains the active component Omeprazole, which belongs to a group of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. The pharmaceutical active agent provides relief from symptoms associated with duodenal ulcers, gastric ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux disease and allows healing to take place.
What is Omesec used for?
- Reflux esophagitis– Omesec capsules effectively treat reflux esophagitis. Reflux of acid or food content from the stomach into the esophagus is the main cause of reflux disease. If you are suffering from reflux esophagitis, you may experience a burning sensation in your chest that rises to the throat. This condition can be called as heartburn. The gastrointestinal capsules are helpful in preventing reflux disease from coming back.
- Peptic or duodenal ulcers- Physicians may prescribe this gastrointestinal capsule to treat your gastric or duodenal ulcers. Peptic ulcers occur in the stomach while the duodenal ulcers develop in the duodenum (a tube type organ that leads out from the stomach).
- Gastric ulcers associated with H. Pylori infection- If you have a peptic ulcer than there is a possibility that you have a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori in your stomach. In this condition, Omeprazole 20mg acts as an antibiotic and kills the bacterium and allow your ulcers to heal.
- Peptic ulcers associated with NSAIDs- You may also develop peptic ulcers with the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. NSAIDs are given to treat pain and inflammation.
- Zollinger Ellison syndrome- The gastrointestinal capsules are also useful in treating a rare condition called Zollinger Ellison syndrome. During the condition, you may have a large amount of gastric acid; the amount is more than in reflux disease or ulcers.
How do Omesec works?
Omesec comprises of Omeprazole as the active ingredient. Being a proton pump inhibitor, the active component decreases the amount of acid made by the stomach to get rid of the associated symptoms.
Where to buy Omesec?
The lowest price for Omesec is available at buyviagrasofttabs.info, an online pharmacy that offers fast shipping at your doorsteps. Buy lowest priced generic gastrointestinal medication of the brand Omesec. Buy Omesec Omeprazole 20mg online to treat ulcers and reflux disease.
What does Omesec contain?
Omesec comprises of Omeprazole, which is available to relieve the symptoms of gastric problems. Each capsule contains 20 mg of the active ingredient.
What are the side effects of Omesec?
The gastrointestinal capsules are well tolerated. However, some users may experience the following unwanted effects:
- Skin rashes
All these side effects are mild and do not require medical help. But, in case any of them troubles you, immediately contact your physician.
What medicates interact with Omesec?
Inform your physician about all the medicines that you are taking including any that you buy from a pharmacy or supermarket. Some medicines may interfere with the working of Omeprazole 20mg and decrease its effectiveness. Such medications are listed below:
Your physician will tell you what to do if you are taking any other medicine.
When should Omesec not be used?
You must not take Omesec capsules if you are allergic to Omeprazole or any ingredient of the medicine.
Do not take the capsules during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless your physician says to. You must discuss the risks and benefits of taking medicine while you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The capsules may affect your baby.
How should Omesec be taken?
The suggested dose of Omesec capsule for gastric problems such as reflux esophagitis, gastric ulcer, and duodenal ulcer is one capsule daily. If you are taking the capsules for duodenal ulcer, then the healing may be visible within two weeks. If this doesn’t happen, you may require a further two weeks treatment to see results. While patients taking medicine for reflux esophagitis and gastric ulcer require a four-week treatment. If you don’t see any improvement or your ulcers are not completely healed, your physician may prolong your treatment for 6 to 8 weeks.
For Zollinger Ellison syndrome, the recommended dose is three capsules per day. Your physician will adjust your dosage according to the condition and requirement. Daily doses of more than four capsules of Omesec should be taken in two divided doses.
How long should Omesec be taken?
Keep taking the gastrointestinal capsules for as long as your physician recommends. If you are taking for ulcers, it will take 4 to 8 weeks to heal all your ulcers. Completing the treatment course is important. To prevent ulcers from coming back, ask your physician how long you need to consume the capsules.
Missed dose of Omesec
If a dose is missed, take it when you remember and follow your normal dosing schedule. But if it is almost time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose as instructed. Never double up a dose to compensate the missed dose.
How to store Omesec?
Keep it in a cool, dry place at a controlled room temperature.
Store it where your children cannot reach it. Avoid keeping it in the bathroom or near a sink. Protect it from direct light and heat.