Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition that develops when the level of insulin in a person’s body is not normal. Those people who are suffering from diabetes either do not produce enough insulin, a hormone required to convert sugar into energy. There are two types of diabetes, namely, type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Patients with type 2 diabetes, those who are not on insulin can control their blood sugar level by the drug Januvia, but type 1 diabetes cannot be treated with the medication.
Januvia- The novel drug treatment for diabetes
Januvia is an oral form of medication to control the level of blood glucose in the body after eating in people with type 2 diabetes. In some cases, it can also be used along with other medications to treat diabetes. It is important that people consuming Januvia 100mg tablet also keep up with their exercise routine, practice a balanced diet that is good for diabetes, and watch for their weight. This anti-diabetic medication should only be taken under a physician’s care. The active ingredient of the medication is Sitagliptin, which is clinically approved for the treatment of type 2 diabetes in both men and women. This is a highly effective treatment for people above the age of 18 with type 2 diabetes.
Benefits of Januvia
The oral anti-diabetic medication has some benefits that can be experienced by diabetes patients:
- According to clinical studies, Januvia (Sitagliptin) has been shown to boost the body’s ability to lower high level of sugar in the blood.
- Patients with type 2 diabetes can take this medication in combination with other anti-diabetic agents such sulphonylurea, metformin, and thiazolidinedione. This diabetes medicine can be adjusted to suit a patient’s requirement.
- The drug acts as an alternative treatment for people with high blood sugar levels that cannot be controlled by doing exercise, making changes to diet, or by taking metformin pills.
- By controlling high blood sugar, Sitagliptin help to prevent blindness, sexual dysfunction, renal impairment, and loss of limbs, and nerve issues. This once a day pill not only treats diabetes but also lessen your risk of heart attack or stroke.
- The drug is effective in controlling blood glucose levels without causing the patient to lose weight.
The working mechanism of Januvia
The active ingredient in the anti-diabetic agent is Sitagliptin, which acts by increasing the number of incretin hormones in the body. Your body produces Incretin hormone usually after eating and is used by the body to encourage the pancreas to produce insulin hormone. The daily intake of Sitagliptin forces the pancreas to produce more insulin when glucose levels are high in the blood and decrease the amount of sugar produced in the liver. Thus, the process effectively controls the progression of type 2 diabetes.
Facts about Januvia
The diabetes medication has been clinically tested and is safe to use in patients with type 2 diabetes. However, there are still certain groups of people to which this anti-diabetic agent may not be prescribed. If you have any liver or kidney impairment, or if you are currently undertaking peritoneal or haemodialysis dialysis, you may be advised to stay away from this medication.
Your Januvia dosage
The dosage your physician recommends will vary depending on various factors, including:
- How well your diabetes is controlled
- Your age
- Other health complications you may have
- Other drugs you may be taking
Do not adjust your dose unless your physician specifically instructs you to do so.
The medication comes in the form of a tablet that needs to be taken orally once a day. A patient may take it with food or without food to control their blood glucose levels. If you experience stomach issues while taking the tablet, prefer taking it with food. Avoid breaking or crushing the tablet. If you want the drug to work properly, take it as directed by your physician. It will not work if you stop taking it or take it irregularly. you can buy Januvia 100mg online from buyviagrasofttabs.info at a very low price.