Fertility medicines are the first step of a treatment for the many infertile women in the world. The physician generally prescribes fertility medications to these women to increase their chances of getting pregnant. These medicines work to increase the levels of the particular hormone in the body, helping to mature and release one or multiple eggs in one cycle. The phenomenon is called ovulation. Fertility pills are prescribed medications that can help influence ovulation. These pills can also be called as fertility booster pills, and they promote ovulation.
Fertility Drugs Works by:
- Stimulating hormone production and help re-establishing the balance between different types of hormones that affect reproductive process
- Regulating ovulation cycle in women
- Stimulating the formation of healthy follicles and regulate their release
- Normalizing blood sugar levels and preventing diabetes, which can be a reason behind the infertility problem
- Improving blood flow, organs and stimulating their function, thus increase the chance of conceiving
- Boosting Libido which helps in improving the sexual life of both the partners
A physician of an infertile woman may advise her to try one of the standard medications to boost her chances of getting pregnant:
- Clomid or Serophene: Clomid or Clomiphene citrate as 50 mg tablets, are taken for five days near the beginning of the menstrual cycle-commonly days 2 to 6, or days 5 to 9. The dose recommended to you may vary between 25 mg to 150 mg, depending on the amount required to induce follicle growth. The drug blocks the estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, which cause the pituitary gland to continue producing FSH at higher levels for the five days of the medication.
- Metformin hydrochloride: A drug that makes the body more sensitive to the hormone insulin. It is primarily prescribed to treat diabetes; however, it can also be used in treating ovulation problems in women with polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS.
- Gonadotrophins: There are two types of gonadotrophins namely luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Both gonadotropins stimulate your ovaries and ripen eggs. These drugs are usually administered to women with PCOS and who have not responded to other medications, or for women undergoing IVF. They function by stimulating the ovaries to produce multiple eggs instead of only egg per month. These drugs are intended to inject into the muscles or skin of a woman trying to conceive. HCG shots are almost taken daily after day 2 or day 3 of the period. Women with infertility problem may take the shots for 7 to 12 days. The gonadotrophin shot will be followed by a final injection of another hormone known as HCG or human chorionic gonadotrophin. The HCG injections ensure the follicle is in the right condition to release a mature egg and secrete the progesterone that is essential to conceive. You can order HCG online to get various discounts at times. Buy HCG online from buyviagrasofttabs.info at an absolute lowest price.
- Dopamine agonists: Cabergoline and bromocriptine are dopamine agonists useful in correcting a hormonal imbalance caused by high levels of prolactin hormone. Higher levels of prolactin can stop your ovaries from producing estrogen and also release an egg per month. These drugs stimulate the dopamine receptors in your brain and suppress the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland. These medicines are available in the form of tablets that you swallow.
- Letrozole: This drug is also known as Femara. It comes under the category of drugs called aromatase inhibitors and its mode of action is similar to Clomid, to help stimulate ovulation.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Vardenafil HCL Tablets 20 Mg How Long Does It Last - July 18, 2018
- Kamagra Oral Jelly Buy Online - July 17, 2018
- Vardenafil Tablets 20 mg Uses, Dosage, Price and Side Effects - July 13, 2018