Lack of proper nutrition, pollution, application of chemical-laden products and stress are some of the major causes of hair fall as well as hair loss. To stop hair loss, the main remedy you should focus on is your diet. Almost every skin care issue in your body originates due to the lack of proper diet and nutrition. No external product would be perfect to cure hair loss if your body is not receiving proper nutrition. A balanced diet plays a vital role in skin care. Therefore, instead of trying harsh hair loss treatments, you should prefer for a healthy diet and adjust your lifestyle to take care of your skin and hair. Here are six most effective food items that can help you prevent hair loss.
An egg is rich in nutrients like zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorous, selenium and iodine. It could be very beneficial in preventing hair fall and hair related issues, as it is also rich in vitamin B-1, B-2, B-12, and biotin. Eating eggs on a regular basis could prevent hair loss to a great extent. Since the egg is rich in biotin, it not only prevents hair fall but also stimulates hair growth. Besides including eggs in your daily diet, you can also use it as a hair pack and apply as a home treatment to nourish hair follicles and scalp.
The best way to control hair fall is to eat foods that are rich in magnesium. Almonds are known as a rich source of magnesium and you can consume it on regular basis. Men and women both can suffer from hair loss due to the deficiency of magnesium. You should eat 4-5 almonds daily to get a high amount of manganese and vitamin E, which play an important role in preventing hair loss. Almond oil is enriched with many health benefits as it strengthens the hair cuticles, nourishes your scalp and helps to reduce hair fall.
Salmon is a fatty fish that has some essential nutrients for treating hair loss. It is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid, which works effectively on the hair shaft and the cell membrane of your scalp. You should consume salmon regularly to promote hair growth and decrease hair fall effectively. It can also nourish the scalp deeply. Your body doesn’t produce omega 3 acid, so you should include such foods in your diet that are rich in this nutrient.
Spinach is enriched with many health benefits because of being a potent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Both of these vitamins are essential for preventing hair fall and increasing the hair growth. Vitamin A works great on the scalp. Those who are experiencing high hair fall should include spinach in their regular diets. It also contains omega-3 acid, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and other nutrients. These nutrients are helpful to get a healthy scalp and increase hair count. You can eat spinach according to your taste; you can make a salad of it or cook it as a dish. You can also take a spinach drink.
Carrots are also one of the best foods to treat hair loss. This vegetable is known as a rich source of beta-carotene which plays an important role in controlling hair fall. Drinking a glass of carrot juice daily can give you a visible result in a short period. It can stimulate hair growth and reduce hair fall by strengthening follicles. You can eat carrot either in the salad or as a soup.
Seafood is enriched with a high amount of zinc, sulfur, and fatty acid which help to prevent hair fall and hair pattern baldness. These nutrients play a vital role in stimulating hair growth without rendering any side effects. It also helps to keep your scalp and hair healthy and enhances skin glow as well.
Propecia is one of the prescription medicines that are taken for the treatment of male pattern baldness. This medication is also known as androgenetic alopecia and it is taken with a doctor’s prescription. Since doctors prescribe Propecia, men who experience pattern baldness and hair loss at the vertex should acquire a prescription first. However, if you are unable to visit the doctor, you can still obtain Propecia with an online prescription.
What is Propecia?
Initially, the FDA approved Propecia as a prostate-shrinking drug with anti-hypertensive properties. Its tablets contain finasteride as the active ingredient. It can prevent the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. Now, Propecia is also taken for the treatment of male pattern hair loss on the vertex. It is formulated to men only and should not be taken by women or children.
Need for a prescription for Propecia 1mg:
Male pattern baldness has become a very common condition and many people experience it, probably starting in their 30s and 40s. The skin surface becomes quite visible and hair count begins to decrease gradually. You have to prevent hair loss before it is too late with the help of Propecia medication. You have to be vigilant to understand the signs of baldness and hair loss. Propecia proves to be a good solution to prevent hair pattern. Since Propecia 1mg is a sensitive medication, one has to get a prescription to take this drug.
Get a prescription for Propecia pills online:
Anyone who is in need of Propecia can get it with an authentic online pharmacy that offers to issue prescription online. You have to go through a verification process of your health condition in order to obtain Propecia pills. The selection of a genuine and legitimate drugstore is very important. Once you select the site, which is authorized in issuing the prescription for Propecia 1mg, you can place your order. You may ask to submit information about yourself and your medical history that would help you to avert any drug interactions. After the verification of your details, you can get an online prescription for Propecia. With this online prescription, you can proceed further to order the drugs from the other online drugstores or consultants.
It is strongly recommended to make an appointment with a hair transplant surgeon and have him prescribe you the right medicine that suits your skin well. You doctor can properly examine your condition and recommend other medical procedures if needed. It is comparatively safer to do and always remains much more practical as well. you can Buy Propecia online from buyviagrasofttabs.info at very affordable prices and fast shiping
Propecia is one of the generic drugs used for the treatment of hair loss and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). The trade name of this drug is Finasteride that is used to prevent the conversion of male hormone testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. The commonly used brand names of this drug are Propecia and Proscar, and it is available in the form of tablets. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved this drug for marketing.
How does Propecia 1mg work?
Propecia works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone (DHT) that inherently increases that change of hair growth and discourages hair loss. This drug does not affect hair growth on other body parts. Finasteride 1 mg helps to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and male pattern hair loss by making its symptoms less severe. This drug can block the action of 5-alpha-reductase (an enzyme), which is responsible for causing hair loss in men. Therefore, Finasteride will be effective to work on the prostate and scalp as long as you take this medicine. This medicine is easily available but should be taken only with your doctor’s prescription.
Application of Propecia 1mg:
Propecia is used to diagnose male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) at the crown and in the middle of the scalp. It’s largely safe to use Propecia 1mg, but it should be used by adult men only and it’s not recommended for women due to increased risk of birth defects. Women should not be exposed to this drug during pregnancy. This drug can treat hair loss and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Proscar (finasteride 5 mg) is taken for the treatment of BPH and Propecia (finasteride 1 mg) for hair loss.
How to take Propecia 1mg tablets:
Those who are taking this medicine to restrict male pattern hair loss should understand that it might take at least 3 months to see an effective result. It’s necessary to mention that this medicine does not cure hair loss, but it causes scalp hair to grow, and the new hair will possibly be lost within one year after the medicine is stopped.
If you are taking Propecia to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), complete the 6-month long course to see a good effect. Again, its effect on the prostate will only last as long as the medicine is taken.
Propecia 1mg Dosage:
The dose of Propecia 1mg varies patient to patient. It’s better to follow your doctor’s directions in this regard. The duration and dosage of this medicine depend on the medical condition and gravity of the hair loss. To treat benign prostatic hyperplasia in adults, the usual recommended dosage is 5 milligrams (mg) once a day, and for male pattern hair loss, it is 1 milligram.
Finasteride is not approved for preventing prostate cancer. A serious allergic reaction to Propecia 1mg is highly unlikely, but do contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms like rash, itching/swelling, dizziness, or trouble breathing happen to you. Tell your doctor if any allergic reaction to this medicine or any other elements of such medicines occurs.
Hair is the most important part of human personality. Everyday a normal man loses about 50-100 hairs. Experiencing bald patches or hair thinning could reflect that a man may be suffering from hair loss.
- Heredity– Both male and female starts losing their hair thickness with the growing age. This type of hair loss or baldness isn’t caused by any disease, but is related to aging or changes in hormone testosterone. Pattern baldness affects more number of men than women.
- Stress (Physical or emotional) – Due to physical or emotional stress, about one half to three quarters of scalp hair sheds away. Telogen effluvium is the name given to this type of hair loss. In this, hair comes out during shampoo, comb or while running hands through them. Telogen effluvium occurs for a short period of time, but you never know it could get chronic as well. The causes include: high fever, childbirth, surgeries, several medications and crash diets.
Other hair loss causes
If the hair loss pattern is unusual then there are certain causes for it which are as follows:
- Alopecia areata
- Infectious disease, for example: syphilis
- Hormonal changes
- Autoimmune conditions like lupus
- Thyroid problem
- Ovary or adrenal gland tumor
- Radiation therapy
- Continuous hair pulling or scalp rubbing
The signs and symptoms of hair loss and hair conditions vary between men, women and children.
Signs in men
- Hair thinning on the scalp
- Hair thinning at the head crown
- Receding hairline
- Horse shoe shaped pattern leaving crown of the head exposed
Signs in women
- General thinning of hair at the crown of the head
Signs in children and young adults
- Sudden loss of hair patches
- Complete baldness or hair loss on body
- Broken hair patches and incomplete hair loss on the scalp or eyebrows
- No complete baldness, but excessive shedding of hair
Continuous hair loss is an indication for underlying medical condition or health issue. Visiting dermatologist will determine the exact cause for the hair loss. To prevent hair loss a change in the lifestyle and prescription medications may work. If an autoimmune or skin condition is one of the causes, then the doctor may take a biopsy of skin on the scalp. Hair growth is quite a complex process, so it may take time to know the exact cause for hair loss problem.
Medications are the first course of treatment for hair loss. There are over the counter medicines which includes some topical creams and gels to be applied directly onto the hair scalp.
- Minoxidil– Minoxidil is a much effective lotion for hair loss. It could be easily available over the counter from any pharmacies without a prescription. As per the American Academy of Dermatology, the medication gives best results when is combined with other treatments for hair loss. The lotion has to be rubbed twice a day to prevent any further hair loss.
- Finasteride– Finasteride is a prescription medication taken in pill form. The medication is commonly prescribed for treating male pattern baldness and has to be taken daily to slow down some hair loss. Read the prescription label carefully and follow instructions for using both the medications as directed.
If medicines do not stand by your expectations, then there are some surgical procedures for treating baldness.
- Hair transplant surgery– The procedure involves moving the hair and hair follicles from the area where the growth of hair is much to the area where there is baldness or thinning of hair. The technique tends to give a natural look on the forehead whereas naturally dense look starts to develop on head top.
- Scalp reduction– In scalp reduction surgery, part of the scalp which lacks hair is removed. Then the healthier parts of the scalp that has hair are strectched and re positioned. This is done so that the overall area of bald skin gets reduced.
Sometimes surgical procedures may be too expensive for a normal man. In that case, the best solution is to use hair loss products which promote hair growth and are inexpensive too.
- Hot oil– Try to massage some hot natural oils- olive, coconut and canola into the scalp. Olive oil is great for the health of hair. Olive oil can also be used in the form of hair products. You could buy any good quality hair products such as conditioner or shampoo which are readily available in the market.
- Natural juices– Try to rub the scalp with any of the natural juices such as garlic, onion or ginger juice. Leave it on the scalp for the night and then wash it the other morning to see the results.
- Head massage– As per experts, a head massage helps to stimulate circulation, which in turn keeps hair follicles much active. Massage keeps us calm, relaxed and also it promotes hair growth.
- Meditation– It’s been said that the root cause for hair loss could be stress and tension. In that case, one should practice daily meditation which not only improves hair loss but also restores hormonal imbalance.
- Vitamins– Right intake of vitamins is another effective way to control and prevent hair fall. Using medicines that have vitamins in them or only vitamins for hair loss can be great for hair health. Which medicine to choose depends on the specific problem and may vary from person to person, it is highly recommended that one should consult doctor first before its intake
Finasteride is one of the FDA approved oral medication which is used to treat male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia). Male pattern baldness is the most common cause for hair loss, and about a quarter of men suffering from this condition starts losing their hair in the teens.
Finasteride originally was used to treat enlarged prostate glands. But now, its much lower dose it also treats inherited hair loss in men.
What is Finasteride and how does it work?
The drug belongs to the class of medication named 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Finasteride drug is not effective in post-menopausal women. Women and children should avoid using this medicine. It is a drug commonly used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia i.e. BPH and male pattern baldness (MPB). Finasteride is not shown to treat thinning hair or hair loss at the temples. It does not even treat hair loss in women and children. It treats the benign prostatic hyperplasia by blocking the body’s production of male hormone which causes the prostate to enlarge. For treating male pattern baldness, it again blocks the body’s production of the male hormone in the scalp that stops the growth of hair.
Things to be kept in mind
Before taking finasteride, things that have to be kept in mind are:
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to finasteride, its active ingredients and any other medication.
- Ask your pharmacist or yourself, check the patient information for the list of ingredients present.
- Tell the doctor about what prescription, nonprescription medicines, supplements, vitamins and other herbal products you plan to take. Doctor will monitor and change the dose accordingly.
- Clear your doctor if ever you had liver or prostate cancer disease.
- Women who are or may get pregnant should avoid touching broken or crushed finasteride drug/tablets. Touching crushed tablet could harm the fetus. Try to wash the area thoroughly with soap and water to prevent any harm.
How much to take it?
Initial recommended dosage starts from 1 mg and can be increased or decreased depending upon the patient’s response. Always take the medicine as per prescription guidelines.
What are the strengths available?
The drug is available in a single strength on our website, i.e. Finpecia 1mg tablet.
Who is the manufacturer?
Finpecia is manufactured by a Cipla, a pharmaceutical giant. It is available on our website in 30, 60 and 90 tablets packs.
How to take it?
Finasteride tablet is swallowed with a glass of water. Consult your doctor before you start taking the drugand follow his guidelines. This drug can also be taken with or without food.
When to take it?
Take a single tablet once in a day. Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor and avoid consuming it more or less in amount than recommended.
For how long it should be taken?
When you take Finasteride for treating male pattern baldness, then it may take about three months to see any improvement as hair loss and growth happen slowly with time. You could find some improvement during the first twelve months of the treatment course. Wait for twelve monthsor ask your doctor to know whether you should continue with the treatment or not. Do not stop the medication on your own.
What if you forget a dose?
Try to make it your habit that every day you take the medicine at the same time. It will clearly decrease the possibility of missing a dose.In the case if you miss a dose, then don’t mix it with a second dose. Simply skip the first dose and continue with the routine.
What if you overdose?
The moment you think you just had an overdose of the medicine, don’t panic and seek immediate medical attention. Call your health specialist or visit the nearest doctor.
What are the side effects?
There are several medications that cause side effects. The side effects could range from mild to severe. Given below are some symptoms that require immediate medical attention:
- Change in the breast like increased size, lump and pain
- Nipple discharge
- Swelling of the lips or the face
- Weakness in the body
There are several medicines that may affect the way other medicines work. Consulting your doctor is best in this case, as he would tell better which drugs may interfere with the working of Finasteride. Few drugs that need to be avoided are given below:
- Fish oil
Important information to be taken care of
- If you got any information regarding Finasteride, then talk to your doctor, pharmacist and best health care professional.
- The drug should be used by the one whom it is prescribed.
- Do not share Finasteride with others.
- Check with the nearest pharmacist about how to dispose of the unused medicine.
Losing hair everyday is normal, but when hair sheds more than normal, then is termed as hair loss. Hair loss is very common among men and women, as they grow older. Alopecia is a term given to hair loss, thinning hair or complete baldness in any hairy part of the body.
In most of the cases, hair loss seems normal with the growing age. It is not considered as a disease. Alopecia is not life threatening. But, undoubtedly losing hair becomes a serious cause of concern, especially in the case of women.Hair loss is utterly devastating for self-image and the emotional well-being of a person. The psychological damage caused due to hair loss, and feeling unattractive is more destructive than the disease.
There are many types of alopecia but the common ones include:
- Alopecia Areata
- Alopecia totalis
- Alopecia Universalis
- Alopecia barbae
- Alopecia mucinosa
- Androgenetic alopecia (male pattern hair loss)
- Androgenetic alopecia (female pattern hair loss)
- Traction alopecia
- Anagen effluvium
- Telogen effluvium
What causes hair loss?
As mentioned hair loss occurs with the growing age, but there are some other reasons as well that causes hair loss. The factors include hereditary, certain medical conditions (thyroid problems, scalp infections, skin disorders) and medications used to treat diseases like Cancer, Arthritis, Depression, Heart problems and High blood pressure. Sometimes, any emotional shock like a death in the family, hair pulling disorder and certain hairstyles also cause hair thinning or loss.In order to control hair fall, one has to maintains healthy lifestyle and eat nutrient-rich diet that is good for hair health. Apart from this, there are some other essential ways also which helps to sustain the strength of the hair and keep it long, smooth and nourished for a long time.
Hair fall solutions
Just like food is essential for overall health, eating nutritious rich food also impacts our hair growth and its health. There are some foods that every man and woman should include as part of their diet. Whereas, hair fall solution one can use hair oils as well for scalp massage and to make them strong enough.
Make a change in your diet
- Zinc– Our scalp contains oil glands that are required to function properly for producing enough oil. In the case if it lacks, then it may result in a dry scalp, dandruff and hair shedding. Foods like nuts, whole grains, meat, seafood and lentils provide enough zinc to the hair.
- Iron– Women lose blood during menstruation and get low in iron content in the body. Lack of insufficient iron weakens the hair right from its roots and leads to breakage. Eat spinach, soyabeans, dal, chicken, meat and eggs, which are good for the body andhair health too.
- Proteins– Proteins are the building blocks of every tissue in the body, so they are really essential for us. They are helpful in the production of every new hair and replace the ones that are lost. Increase your protein intake from the foods such as nuts, grains, fish, eggs and chicken.
- Vitamin C– Collagen production is essential to hold the hair tissues together in its place. Lack of vitamin C results in split ends, hair fall and dryness. One should eat foods rich in vitamin C such as lemons, berries, watermelon, tomatoes and sweet lime.
Home remedies for hair fall
Massaging the hair scalp with best natural herbal oils is the most efficient way to prevent the problem of hair loss. Scalp massage helps to retain hair shining, makes it smooth and also promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil– Coconut oil is excellent for hair. It acts as a sealant and prevents hair from losing its moisture. Lauric acid present in the oil has antibacterial properties that keep away infections from our scalp.
- Olive oil– Olive oil is considered as an another effective home remedy for preventing unwanted shedding of hair. To control hair fall, one should try massaging the scalp with olive oil few times a week. It penetrates hair shafts better. Extra virgin olive oil is rich in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids; due to its rich contents it prevents hair loss and promotes growth of the hair.
- Almond oil– Almond oil is one of the most nutritious oil that is constituted with vitamin E, D, iron, magnesium, fats and calcium.Try to massage the oil at least once or twice a week for scalp miniaturization. It will help to reduce the hair fall and further improves hair quality as well. After the massage, just soak a towel in the hot water and wrap oiled hair into it. This way it will ensure better absorption of the oil.
- Lavender oil– Lavender oil has an incredible fragrance; the oil is beneficial for preventing any hair loss because of its rich antioxidants, anti fungal and antiseptic properties. The oil is derived from lavender flowers and treats hair dandruff, itching and any breakage.Lavender oil is also useful to treat alopecia areata. In this case, one should make use of it almost daily. Oils such as jojoba and grapeseed can even be used as a base or carrier for any of the essential oil such as lavender.
- Curd– Curd can also be used as a remedy for hair loss. It gives a much smoother hair when used properly. Not only it helps preventing hair shedding but also gives shiny hair. Try to combine or mix curd with mustard seeds or black pepper or honey and use the mixture on the scalp. Keep it on the hair for about thirty minutes and then use shampoo for better results.
- Egg white– Egg white is found to have rich healing properties. Applying egg white on the hair gives it a much shining and smooth texture. You may also use it for long and healthy hair. Only break an egg and leave its yolk part. Collect the egg white and apply it as a hair mask. Shampoo your hair after 15-20 minutes. Trying this tip for at least once in a week may give a strong and healthy hair.
Our hair is the most beautiful asset of the body. But, hair loss is something that we cannot stop. Trying home remedies is the easiest and efficient way to control hair fall.Give sufficient time to the hair and follow the best hair tips to make them smooth, shiny and healthiest ever.
Healthy hair is a symbol of overall good health and proper nutrient intake, but if the receding hairline and the bald spots on the head are giving you sleepless nights then take a break to read about the awesome foods to prevent hair fall. Continue Reading…
Menopause is a very natural phenomenon in women that they experience in a certain phase of life, and hair fall in this condition is its most common symptom. Even though hair loss during menopause is very usual, women can take some treatments to keep it under control. Continue Reading…
Normal hair loss in children is not a big issue to worry about. However in conditions when the hair loss is abnormally high, it becomes clear that there might be some serious cause of hair loss. Continue Reading…