When you have high pressure (intraocular pressure) in the eye, it could give rise to an eye condition called glaucoma or even vision loss. However, the cause of the elevated pressure is not same for everyone. An elevated eye pressure could be caused by overproduction of fluid, thin corneas, poor drainage, trauma, and use of medications.
- Overproduction of fluid– If your eye produces an excess amount of clear, watery fluid known as aqueous humour it could cause higher pressure than normal. Production of aqueous humour to a level is important for eye health, but too much can raise the pressure in your eye. The eye fluid drains out periodically from the eye through a trabecular meshwork. If the fluid is not drained, then the pressure in the eye increases automatically.
- Thin corneas- Sometimes, eye structural defects can also cause eye pressure to rise. People with the thinner cornea, which would be measured by the central thickness, are more likely to have high intraocular pressure.
- Poor drainage– In some cases, the eye may produce the correct amount of aqueous humour, but due to blockage in the trabecular meshwork (where fluid drains through) the fluid may not be able to drain properly from the eye. This cause the accumulation of fluid in the eye, which is ocular hypertension.
- Trauma- Elevated eye pressure can also be caused due to an eye injury. However, in some cases, an eye injury does not affect intraocular pressure right away. It takes years for the injury to cause an increase in eye fluid or a reduction in the eye’s ability to drain the fluid out of the eye. People who have experienced an eye injury are advised to consult an ophthalmologist to get aware of the injury as it could cause an increase in intraocular pressure. Such people are more likely to develop high pressure in the eye.
- Use of medications- There are certain pharmaceutical drugs that can disturb the intraocular pressure. It is always recommended to consult a health specialist before starting or changing any medication. People who are using steroids for treating their asthma problem need to have more frequent exams with the ophthalmologist. Patients who are using medications to treat their neural issues may lead to higher eye pressure.
Besides, some clinical studies have shown that people who aged above 40 years of age who work on computers and laptops for hours, or people with a family background of glaucoma are more likely to develop high pressure in the eye.
Studies have shown that increased eye pressure increases the risk of developing glaucoma and many other eye defects. Careprost is one of the best and effective ways to reduce or maintain healthy eye pressure. One needs to use it on a regular basis in order to obtain the best possible results.
Among all the medicines aimed at glaucoma treatment, Travoprost eye drop is considered as the best one. With this medicine, you need nothing else to lower eye pressure and stop glaucoma from getting worse. It is a prescription item, which needs a prescription from your physician to buy this medicine online. Shop for this medicine online from buyviagrasofttabs.info and have it delivered to your doorstep.
About Travatan Eye Drops
Travatan is a very effective medication when it comes to lower intraocular pressure. With Travatan eye drops, enjoy life in spite of glaucoma. It is highly recommended to glaucoma sufferers. The ophthalmic preparation contains Travoprost as the main ingredient, which belongs to the class of medication known as prostaglandin analogs. The class of the medication is known to lower the pressure in the eye and increases the flow of eye fluid out of the eye.
Glaucoma sufferers are recommended to use the eye drops in the evening. Before using it, they need to wash hands and face to remove dirt and eye makeup. For the application of the medication, one needs to tilt his/her head and drop the medicine into the eye. Gently close eyes and instant use finger to apply pressure inside the corner of the eyelid for 1 to 2 minutes. Patients are instructed not to use more than the recommended dose as it can cause an overdose.
But Travatan eye drops safely
Premiumrxrugs.com is a leading online pharmacy that provides American citizens with access to inexpensive mail order drugs like Travatan eye drops for treating their glaucoma condition. The online pharmacy is regulated to the same or higher standards as your local drug store. You can easily buy genuine drugs from here. A valid prescription is required every time to purchase this medication, and the pharmacy will strongly recommend customers to avoid any online pharmacy that does not require a prescription. These online websites are often fraud, and the quality of their ordered drugs cannot be guaranteed.
But, when you buy Travatan eye drops from buyviagrasofttabs.info, you know you are going to get high-quality products from a reputable online drug store. If you have any query, you can visit the website to know the contact numbers and call there. There are many reasons to buy your glaucoma medication from remiumrxdrugs.com and here are given a few:
- Reliable online pharmacy
- Experts available to answer all your questions regarding payment or delivery
- Stock genuine cheap drugs that are safe and affordable
- Offers secure online shipping
- Offers fast delivery at your doorsteps
- Easy to access
Buy Travatan glaucoma medication online and save hundreds of dollars every year. You will get the lowest price on all pharmaceutical drugs, including Travatan eye drops here.
If you buy any medicine, check with your physician that they are safe to use with your prescribed eye drops. The ophthalmic solution is for your eyes only. If you or someone else accidentally swallow it, immediately visit the nearest health care center and take the bottle with you, even it is empty. Always remember, the medicine is for you, never give it to anyone even if they have the same condition. If you are undergoing dental treatment, tell the dentist which medicines you are using. Make sure you remove or throw all the out of date or unwanted medicine from your medicine box. Eye drops contain preservatives which can cause allergic reactions in some people. If your eyes become red or inflamed after using the ophthalmic preparation, contact your healthcare provider. If you have any question about the medicine, please ask your healthcare provider.
It is a solution that is used in combination with two different active ingredients namely Bimatoprost and Timolol. The first ingredient is a prostaglandin, while the other, Timolol is a beta-blocker drug. The product is available in the form of eye drops and solutions.
Uses of the drug:
Bimatoprost/Timolol eye drops/ solution is used for the reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP) in adult patients with open-angle glaucoma or in cases such as ocular hypertension, where the patients show insufficiently responsive to topical beta-blockers or prostaglandin analogues.
Working of the drug:
Bimatoprost/Timolol eye drops/ solution works by reducing the production of liquid in the eyes as well as increasing the amount of liquid drained from the eyes. It also reduces the pressure on eyes, hence relieving the strain.
People who should be cautious of using the product:
Some people should not use this drug, like those who have:
- Respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis or any other chronic lung disease, or had the problem in the past
- Heart issues like low heart rate, or a history or heart blockage or heart failure
- Reynaud’s disease
- Thyroid problem
- Liver or kidney issues
- Macular edema, etc.
These are only a few cases, in case you have any confusion; don’t hesitate to ask your healthcare provider or eye specialist before using the product.
Method to use:
Always check with your doctor or pharmacist before using the product.
- General dosage: the usual dose is one drop in each eye once in a day. Take the dose either in the morning or in the evening.
- Application: Wash your hands properly and tilt your head backward. Widen the eyes and open the lower eyelid gap by stretching the eyelids downwards. Release a drop of solution into the eye pocket created in the eye requiring treatment. Close the eyelid and press the eye gently with a finger in the corner of the eye.
- Do not forget the dose and apply the dose daily at the same time. Although overdose (1or 2 drops extra) doesn’t cause harm, still avoid doing the same.
Possible side effects of the drug:
The common side effects of the drug Bimatoprost/Timolol are:
- Redness in the eye
- Burning sensation
- Sensitivity to light
- Swollen eyelids
- Watery eyes
- longer eyelashes
- Reduced vision, etc.
A primary goal of medical therapy in cases of glaucoma is to reduce intraocular pressure. The once-daily prostaglandin analogues provide great reductions in IOP and are commonly used first-line treatment for patients with glaucoma and ocular hypertension. In order to achieve a target level of IOP, use of the single drug is preferred over the use of multiple IOP lowering drugs to ensure effective treatment and minimize the risk of adverse effects.
Difference between Bimatoprost and Latanoprost
The mechanism of action of these medications in lowering IOP is still not understood and is shown to act by increasing aqueous humor (eye fluid) outflow through both the trabecular route and the uveoscleral pathway. Among all the ocular hypotensive medications that are available to employed in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension, Bimatoprost and Latanoprost are the most potent medications. They are relatively new ocular hypotensive medications for the treatment of glaucoma patients. Latanoprost is pharmacologically classified as prostaglandin analogue while Bimatoprost is a prostamide.
So many research took place, but the conversation remains the same regarding the mode of action of action and clinical efficacy of both the active ingredients of ophthalmic solutions. Most of the studies that take place to compare the efficacy and safety of Latanoprost and bimatoprost have shown no significant difference in the IOP lowering the ability of these medications. Both the drugs reduce IOP without significantly affecting the aqueous production rate. They increase eye fluid outflow, either by enhancing the pressure sensitive outflow pathway or by increasing the pressure sensitive outflow.
Latanoprost and Bimatoprost
Latanoprost has a strong effect in lowering the intraocular pressure (IOP) in those patients who are suffering from open-angle glaucoma. It decreases the pressure in the eye. It is an effective treatment for the reduction of elevated IOP in patients with open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension. The once-daily administration, preferably in the evening is sufficient to obtain an optimal effect. The regular administration prevents further damage to eyesight due to elevated pressure in glaucoma patients.
Both the compounds are prostaglandin analogues that have a side effect of growing lashes. Likewise, Latanoprost also increases length, thickness, and in a number of eyelash strands. Many clinical studies were conducted to show the efficacy of Latanoprost in promoting eyelash growth. It has been revealed that the active compound, when administered inside the eye, increases the number, length, curvature, and pigmentation.
Of all the prostaglandins, Bimatoprost is considered as the best regarding eyelash growth. It effectively increases the density, length and darkness.
The use of both the prostaglandin analogues as an eyelash enhancer is becoming popular. Both are available at buyviagrasofttabs.info under the brand name of 9 PM eye drops, Xalatan eye drops (Latanoprost), Bimat, careprost, and Actavis Bimatoprost (Bimatoprost).
Glaucoma can also be called as the silent thief of vision as it is an eye disorder that is caused by damage or to excessive pressure on the optic nerves, which connects your eye to your brain. It is the world’s second leading cause of vision loss after cataract. In the United States alone, about three million people are affected by this eye condition.
A healthy eye fluid (ocular fluid) is always required to keep the pressure stable in your eyes. The eye condition shows no symptoms early; it can only be diagnosed by regular eye examinations based on the age and other associated risk factors. The pressure in the eye is called as intraocular pressure (IOP) increases when either there is a presence of too much fluid in the eye or the drainage of the eye become blocked.
There are two types of glaucoma; one is open-angle glaucoma, which is a long duration eye condition. Another is angle closure glaucoma, which is a chronic condition. The optic nerve damage and vision impairment from glaucoma are irreversible. There are painless tests available to determine the IOP, the status of optic nerves, and visual fields are used to diagnose the eye condition. Eye drops are available to treat glaucoma, although lasers and surgery can also be used to get rid of glaucoma. Most cases can be controlled by using ophthalmic solutions and can prevent further vision loss in glaucoma patients. Early treatment is essential to preserve vision in such patients.
Glaucoma treatment with eye drops
Eye drops for glaucoma are discovered to reduce pressure in the eye. These works by either increasing the ability of eyes to drain or by decreasing the amount of fluid it produces. The ophthalmic solutions are meant to apply directly to the eye. There are different types of eye preparations that are administered to the eye to get rid of high ocular pressure in glaucoma patients:
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors-
The class of glaucoma medication has been an important part of glaucoma medical treatment for more than three decades. These are used when IOP has not controlled adequately with other topical medications. Dorzolamide and Brinzolamide are the two medications that come under this category of Glaucoma medications that are very reliable at lowering the IOP.
These medicines in the form of eye drop administered in eyes to decrease the production of the aqueous humour, which is the eye fluid that your eyes continuously make. Dorzox eye drops a brand name for Dorzolamide and Azopt Eye drop (Brinzolamide) are easily available at buyviagrasofttabs.info at affordable rates.
- Brinzolamide– The medications are administered thrice daily; it produces a significant additive IOP reduction in patients with open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension with fewer side effects.
- Dorzolamide- It works by penetrating the cornea where it inhibits carbonic anhydrase II in the ciliary body. This action slows down the production of local bicarbonates and therefore reduces the sodium and fluid, which ultimately results in a reduction of aqueous humour.
Prostaglandin analogues are another class of glaucoma drugs that decrease IOP in human beings by increasing the outflow of eye fluid via an unvisceral pathway. Latanoprost and Travoprost are important in an emergency and long-term treatment of primary glaucoma. Latanoprost is a more common drug that is used alone as the first line treatment or open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Bimatoprost is another prostaglandin analogue, which is believed to reduce IOP by enhancing uveoscleral outflow. Bimat, Careprost, and Actavis Bimatoprost are the brand names of Bimatoprost medications. Travoprost have been sold under the brand names of Travatan eye drops 0.004%. Whereas, Xalatan eye drops and 9 PM eye drops are the brand labels of Latanoprost medications for glaucoma.
The goal of glaucoma management is to avoid nerve damage caused by the eye condition and preserve eyesight and total quality of life for patients with minimal side effects. Proper Glaucoma management requires appropriate examinations and accurate selection of treatment for the individual patient. IOP is the only major risk factors for glaucoma lowering it with the help of using ophthalmic solutions, and surgical techniques are the mainstay of glaucoma treatment.
For a complete treatment of glaucoma, it is necessary to use the prescribed eye drop as directed. After putting in the eye preparation, blot away the excess drops with the help of tissue or cloth. Shut your eyes for about 3 to 5 minutes and allow the ophthalmic solution to penetrate into the eye and then resume your normal activities.