Careprost is an eye drop used to lower the pressure within the eye, known as intraocular pressure (IOP) in the treatment of glaucoma, which is raised IOP caused by a buildup of fluid in the eye. If IOP is not treated on time, the disease can lead to complete blindness due to damage of optic nerve fibers in the brain. Careprost is also used to treat hypotrichosis to grow eyelashes. It increases the growth of adequate eyelashes by making them darker, thicker and longer. Eyelash hypotrichosis means having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
Careprost is an ophthalmic solution which contains Bimatoprost, a synthetic analogue of the prostamide has distinct and specific actions in various tissues of the body, including potent ocular hypotensive pressure. The glaucoma is caused by a blockage of the drainage system for the eye fluid called aqueous humour, which is produced continuously to maintain normal eye pressure. The careprost helps in maintaining this flow of fluid and this reduces the intraocular pressure in the eye which reduces the risk of damage to the optic nerve and loss of sight that can happen if glaucoma is left untreated.
While in the case of hypotrichosis, it increases the brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent.
Side effects of Careprost
There are many side effects related to the use of Careprost and some common side effects are as follows-
- Red congested eyes
- Unwanted Growth of eyelashes
- Sensitivity to light
- Inflammation of the eye
- Visual changes
- Darkening of the iris
Consult your physician if you experience any of the symptoms and the symptoms persist for a long time.
For glaucoma: It is recommended to apply one drop in the affected eye daily in the evening.
For eyelash growth: Apply one drop on the both the eyelids daily with the help of an applicator.
- Before applying the ophthalmic solution, make sure that your face is clean contact lenses and makeup are
- Take out the applicator, hold it horizontally, and place one drop of the preparation on the applicator. Remember, do not place the drop on the tip of the applicator.
- Using the applicator, draw a line at the base of the upper eyelashes going from the inner part of the outer part of your lash.
- Clean the excess solution with a tissue.
- Repeat the same procedure for opposite eyelid using a new sterile applicator.
- It is not meant to apply to the lower lid. You need to read the leaflet (comes along with the solution) carefully for complete application instructions.
- It is important to remove contact lenses before applying Bimatoprost solution. The contact lenses can be worn 15 minutes after application.
- Hai growth may occur if the solution touches other areas of your skin. Therefore, it is important to use it carefully with the applicator.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle or the applicator. You must do this to avoid contamination by common bacteria that cause infections.
- You can buy careprost online from buyviagrasofttabs.info low price compare to other
Do not Use Careprost in the following conditions:
- Allergic to Bimatoprost or any ingredient of the ophthalmic solution
- Kidney or any respiratory disease
- Do not overuse the Careprost solution as it may harm your eyes.
- It can be taken for months, but you should consult your doctor to know the exact duration for using this solution.
- It should be kept away from the reach of children
- The formulation should be stored in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25 F and always replace the top of the bottle to prevent contamination
- Do not use the same Careprost bottle for more than four weeks after opening.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- What is the purpose Sildenafil and the maximum dose of Sildenafil - March 15, 2018
- Easy Treatments for ED - March 14, 2018
- Travatan Eye Drops Side Effects - March 12, 2018