Augmentin 1000mg is a combination product formulated to treat various infections caused by bacteria. It consists of two main ingredients:
- Amoxicillin (Beta lactum antibiotic)
- Clavulanic acid (beta lactamase inhibitor)
Antibiotics are not suitable for viral infections like flu, cold, etc. The combination drug is made to fight bacterial infections of the skin, sinus, ears, lungs, urinary tract, etc.
What is Augmentin 875mg used for?
The medicine effectively treats conditions like respiratory tract infections, otitis media, skin and skin structure infections, sinusitis, infection of the urinary tract, etc.
How does Augmentin 875mg work?
Augmentin 875mg -Amoxicillin, one of the active components of the medicine acts to stop the growth of bacteria, while the second ingredient works to stop the bacteria from destroying the amoxicillin.
Where to buy Augmentin 875mg online?
Order prescription medicine Augmentin 875mg mg from buyviagrasofttabs.info to get the product at an absolute lowest price. Avail the best price of the product, at your doorsteps.
What does Augmentin 875mg contain?
Augmentin contains Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid as the chief ingredients. Both the drugs work together to fight against bacterial infections.
What are the side effects of Augmentin 1000mg(875+125)
Some common side effects associated with the usage of Augmentin 1000mg are listed below:
- Thrush, which is an oral form of a Candida yeast infection
- Swelling of the tongue and mouth
- Black, hairy tongue
The serious side effects associated with the usage of Augmentin are stated below:
- Multiple infections at the same time
- Severe and life-threatening skin diseases
- Irritation or inflammation of the skin
- Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea
- Blood or bone marrow disorders like low levels of white blood cells and red blood cells
What medications interact with Augmentin?
Certain medications can interact with Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid and may increase the risk of serious muscle problems. Therefore, it is important to inform your healthcare professional of the following medications:
- BCG vaccine live
- Typhoid vaccine live
When should Augmentin 875mg not be used?
Do not use this combination drug if:
- You have a background of hypersensitivity to Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid, or other inactive components of the preparation
- You have a background of Augmentin associated live problem and jaundice
- You have a background of a severe hypersensitivity reaction like anaphylaxis
How should Augmentin 875mg be used?
Follow all instructions given by your healthcare professional. You should take the medicine after having food as this will help reduce gastrointestinal discomfort. You must tell your health care professional about the following situations related to the usage of the medicine:
- If your health condition does not improve after completing the full course or your condition worsens than before.
- If you notice swelling or itchiness.
- If you experience severe unwanted effects
How long should Augmentin 875mg be used?
The duration of using all the pharmaceutical products depends on various factors which includes patient’s condition, patient’s tolerability, and response towards the medication. After analyzing these factors, your physician will prescribe you a medicine that suits you and your condition. You are strictly instructed to follow your physician’s advice when it comes to the usage of Augmentin 875+125 mg.
Missed dose of Augmentin
Call your physician if you miss a dose of Augmentin 875+125 mg. Do not double the dose in to catch up the forgotten one.
How should Augmentin 875mg be stored?
- Store it at room temperature away from direct light, heat, and moisture
- Do not freeze the tablets unless required by the package insert