Bimatoprost is a synthetic prostaglandin that is sold in the market under various brand names. The solution of bimatoprost is designed along with some other ingredients such as benzalkonium chloride.
Bimatoprost is an approved drug given to the patients with glaucoma as an eye drops. Glaucoma is a condition caused by excess fluid in the eye that leads to vision loss.
Different uses of bimatoprost:
The Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is used in different ways. It is not only used for the treatment of eye related problems, but it is also used for the purpose of cosmetic beautification of eyes.
Bimatoprost for glaucoma:
Glaucoma is a very major eye related problem and Bimatoprost is used to control the degrading symptoms of glaucoma such as increased intraoccular pressure (iop) that can further lead to loss of vision within a few years of uncontrolled and untreated iop. For the treatment of glaucoma, Bimatoprost ophthalmic comes in the form of a liquid solution. The eye drops are instilled in the eyes once in a day daily as prescribed by the doctor. The medicine also comes with a patient leaflet that can be used by the patient in case of any confusion. If the drug is used strictly and continuously, then one can prevent the degrading action of increased IOP due to glaucoma.
The drug Bimatoprost does not cure the problem but it can control it, hence take the drug continuously and do not stop it without asking your eye specialist.
Method to use bimatoprost eye drops:
Follow the steps given below to apply eye drops:
- Wash your hands and face thoroughly with soap and water
- Remove the cap of the bottle
- Tilt your head backwards
- Pull down your lower eyelid with the index finger to make a pocket
- With the other hand squeeze a single drop of the drug into the pocket of the eye
- The close your eyes for 2-3 minutes
- Do not blink or squeeze your eyes
- Remove the extra liquid(if any) running down your eyes
- If applying more than 1 drops, then wait for a minute or two before applying the other drop
- Replace the cap and wash your hands.
Bimatoprost for eyelashes growth:
Growth of eyelashes can be easily achieved with Bimatoprost. Although, this product was initially designed for glaucoma, but many patient using this product found an increased growth of their eyelashes as a side effect of this product. The drug promises to make eyelashes look longer. This phenomenon resulted in a rat race among various cosmetic companies to design new eyelash enhancing products. Various trials showed that careprost bimatoprost can reverse hair loss in both men and women.
After seeing the extreme reversal cases of eyelash loss in the patients using bimatoprost for glaucoma, many doctors started prescribing bimatoprost to get longer and thicker eyelashes.
Method to use Bimatoprost for eyelash growth:
Many cosmetic companies sell bimatoprost containing eyelash enhancing products. It comes in the bottle form and an applicator is also provided with most of them. The applicator looks like a mascara brush. Cosmetologists suggest using a disposable brush for the purpose. Steps to apply Bimatoprost are:
- Wash off any eye makeup and remove the contact lenses (if any)
- Wash your hands
- Take the applicator brush with the solution and draw a line above the upper eyelash line of one eye
- Move downwards along the length of eyelash
- Take another applicator brush and apply on the upper eyelash line of the other eye
- Do not apply on the lower lash line
- Wipe of any excess product near the eyes with tissues
Apply the product once daily before bed for 2-3 months to get the desired length of eyelashes and then reduce the application to once or twice in a week to maintain the length. Do not stop using the product as it may reduce the length of your eyelashes back to normal.
Hence, Careprost Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is often considered to be the latest in the blurring line between drugs and cosmetics. you can buy careprost from premiumrxdrugs at very affordable price compare to other online pharmacy so order careprost online at low price at Indian trusted pharmacy